2017 Rawlings RCS Narrow Fit 11.5" Baseball Glove: RCS115BR
With Free Shipping
What do you think about the 2017 Rawlings RCS Narrow Fit 11.5" Baseball Glove: RCS115BR?
0 Product Reviews
Questions and Answers
Got a question about the 2017 Rawlings RCS Narrow Fit 11.5" Baseball Glove: RCS115BR? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question
Would this glove fit a 13 year old who has larger hands?
For a 13 year old player who has larger hands, I would recommend looking to a regular adult fitting baseball mitt over this 2017 Rawlings RCS Narrow Fit 11.5" Baseball Glove (RCS115BR). The narrow fitting on this glove wouldn't provide very much time at which your player could effectively fit into this mitt (he would grow out quickly).
would this glove fit a normal sized 11-year old boy? I'm currently looking at a Wilson A1K Dustin Pedroia fit glove. How do these two gloves compare with one another?
I do think the 2017 Rawlings RCS Narrow Fit 11.5" Baseball Glove (RCS115BR) would fit a normal sized 11 year old boy just fine. I think that the fit of the two gloves are going to be extremely similar.
Is it pre-oiled?
It is not specifically stated by Rawlings whether or not the glove is pre-oiled. However, Rawlings did 80% of the break in required for the glove, leaving the player to break in the last 20% how they please.
New for 2017! The Rawlings Custom Series (RCS) is the perfect choice for a travel ball player looking to add some flare to their game. With colorful designs and the Rawlings narrow fit pattern, these baseball gloves are intended for a player who is making the transition to an adult glove but isn't quite ready to use one. The narrow fit pattern results in a smaller hand opening with shorter finger stalls for a more secure fit on a younger player's hand. Plus, each model features the patented Dual Core Technology which means there are position specific break points within the inner palm lining for a customized fit and shape. Made up of full-grain leather steer hide and strong durable leather laces, the RCS is a long lasting and durable ball glove with season after season performance. This high-quality series may be extremely durable but it is also genuinely game-ready for a quick and effortless break-in period. Each individual RCS baseball glove requires about a 20% player break-in. If you're looking to make a statement and take your game to the next level, consider the Rawlings RCS baseball glove. Rawlings: The Mark of a Pro!
This 2017 Rawlings RCS Narrow Fit Baseball Glove: RCS115BR features an 11.50 inch pattern, a pro I-web, and is intended for an infielder. The pro I-web is typically used at a middle infield position such as shortstop or second base. Buy a Rawlings RCS baseball glove today with free shipping and a 100 Day Money-Back Guarantee right here at JustBallGloves.com. We're here for you from Click to Catch!
I loved the free shipping,and the delivery process was very quick. I believe I received my glove the 3rd day after I ordered it. With some free shipping it takes up to 10 days but this was fast and efficient. Great!
Glove Care Kit
The Glove Care Kit is designed to help you break-in your new glove the correct way and help maintain your glove from season to season. This unique package that cannot be found anywhere else provides everything you will need to get the glove game ready in the shortest amount of time. The Glove Care Kit includes:
- "The Perfect Glove" Brochure
- Free Shipping
- Oversized Shaping Ball
- Two Applicator Sponges
- Two Oversized Shaping Bands
- Wooden Break-In Mallet