Rawlings Gamer 32.5" Catcher's Mitt: GCM325BG
With Free Shipping
What do you think about the Rawlings Gamer 32.5" Catcher's Mitt: GCM325BG ?
0 Product Reviews
Questions and Answers
Got a question about the Rawlings Gamer 32.5" Catcher's Mitt: GCM325BG ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question
How stiff will this mitt come?
The Rawlings Gamer 32.5" Catcher's Mitt: GCM325BG will come more broken-in than most catcher's mitts. It is 80% factory broken-in and will just need the player to break-in the remaining 20% of the glove.
Is this a good mitt for a high school catcher?
Yes, this Rawlings Gamer 32.5" Catcher's Mitt (GCM325BG) would work well for use by a high school catcher in regard to fit and circumference length.
Is 32.5" the bottom of adult catcher's mitts or 33"?
32" is the smallest catcher's mitt that we have in an adult model, and it would be an All Star brand.
Rawlings catcher's mitts have exceeded expectations year after year. For the 2017 season, the Gamer series is taking on a new look with the same high-quality leather that we've all come to know and love. With an updated pro-style look and feel, the Gamer baseball mitts allow younger players to feel and look like a pro at a fraction of the cost. The newly developed pro soft leather makes up a structurally sound shell that contributes to a better overall shape and an unbelievable break in that will last for many seasons to come. Similar to a lot of other Rawlings gloves, the Tennessee tanned rawhide leather laces hold these youth gloves together to guarantee added strength and durability. Inside of these gloves, the deer tanned cowhide finger back lining combines with a padded thumb loop to deliver an unbeatable fit with unmatched comfort. Each one of these models are crafted with an 80% factory break-in so that you can take it right out of the box and straight to the diamond without the worry of a significant break in period. Rawlings: The Mark Of A Pro!
This Rawlings Gamer catcher's mitt (GCM325BG) features a smaller 32.50-inch pattern, a 1-piece solid web, and a conventional open back for a classic look. Step up your game behind home plate and order one of these Rawlings catcher's mitts today with free shipping and our unbeatable 100 Day Love Your Glove Guarantee. Remember, we're here for you from click to mitt!
Great product, great pricing with superior customer service. What a winning combination.
Glove Care Kit
The Glove Care Kit is designed to help you break-in your new glove the correct way and help maintain your glove from season to season. This unique package that cannot be found anywhere else provides everything you will need to get the glove game ready in the shortest amount of time. The Glove Care Kit includes:
- "The Perfect Glove" Brochure
- Free Shipping
- Oversized Shaping Ball
- Two Applicator Sponges
- Two Oversized Shaping Bands
- Wooden Break-In Mallet