Conditioner - Easier to Apply Compared to Liquefied Oils
Ideal for Break-In
Improves the Water Resistance of the Leather
Protects and Preserves Your Glove
Softens Leather for a Better Feel
Retreat Your Glove as Needed
Lifts Embedded Dirt From the Leather
(1) - First remove any existing dirt by wiping the glove with a clean, dry cloth.
(2) - When clean, rub a small amount of conditioner into the leather with hands or clean cloth.
(3) - Work it into the web, palm, laces, inside of the glove, & any other area that has become dry or is starting to crack.
(4) - When finished, place your glove in a warm, dry area (70 - 90 F) & allow the leather to absorb the conditioner for 24 hrs.
(5) - Re-treat your glove when you notice the leather is starting to dry out. Prior to the off-season, apply a light coat of conditioner to keep the leather from becoming brittle.
Note: Excessive glove conditioner/oil can damage or shorten the life of a new glove. Use it sparingly.
Questions and Answers (1)expand_more
Have a question about the Pro Soft Glove Conditioner ? Ask our team of experts and they will respond within 24 hours.
Need Help Finding a Glove?
We know that buying a glove might not be easy, but we are here to help!
Answer a short series of guided questions to see glove recommendations created just for you.
What Our Fans Are Saying
Great selection and the glove arrived a day early.